Selected candidates seeking admission in First Semester of 4 years B.Tech. Degree have to submit a hard copy of application form which is available on College website and in the Examination Section of the College.
Duly filled admission forms of all selected candidates shall be scrutinized by the Admission Committee constituted by the College on or before the notified date of admission by BOPEE.
Selected candidates who do not deposit the requisite fee within the specified time in each list are liable to forfeit the right of admission and their seat will be referred to BOPEE for further filling-up from other eligible candidates in the merit list.
The candidate seeking admission must be accompanied by his/her parents/guardian at the time of admission as he/she shall have to fill and sign the responsibility of his/her ward.
An outgoing student may obtain the following certificates from the College:
1. Provisional Certificate
2. Character Certificate
3. College Leaving/Discharge Certificate (if the student leaves the College mid-way).
4. Certificate of having appeared in the University Examination
a) Application for Certificate required should be submitted after completing all the formalities 3 days in advance.
b) Certificate shall be issued only after the student produces a No Demand Certificate from all concerned Departments, Library, Security Officer etc. as mentioned in the prescribed form.
1) Every student on being admitted shall be issued an Identity Card. He/She will have to keep the Identity Card in his/her possession all the time and shall produce on demand by any member of the College staff anywhere in the College premises.
2) The loss of Identity Card should be reported immediately.
3) A new Identity Card shall not be ordinarily issued. However, after proper verification/formalities, a duplicate identity card may be issued.
4) Identity Card must be returned after the completion of B. Tech. Degree.
- No outsider is allowed to enter the College without a valid reason.
- Unlawful assembly of the students in the College is not allowed.
- Writing of graffiti on the walls or sticking of posters is a cognizable offence.
- Ragging in any form, on or off the College Campus is a cognizable offence and the students indulging in this practice will be severely punished, even to the extent of being expelled from the College.
- Students resorting to unfair means in any examination are liable to be issued a bad Character Certificate.
- Students shall park their vehicles strictly in the parking lot earmarked for students.